[olug] Commodore 64

Matthew Hudson hexsane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:24:05 UTC 2007

Yes. I have several :). Not sure about having a spare monitor. But I can put
something together for you. If you have any technical skill soldering look
into making an x1541 cable so you can download files from the net and write
them straight to a 1541. There are also some very nice c64 emulators out
there if you really want to go on the cheap. I'll see what I can put
together and let you know.

-Matt