[olug] Commodore 64

Kenny Kant akant at running-config.com
Mon Jun 11 08:06:47 UTC 2007

Ok its 3am and I have just spent the night reading a great book on
Commodore: "On the Edge: The Rise and Fall of Commodore" and having used
to run Commie BBS back in the early 90's I would like to possibly
experience some love from days gone by.  So would any here have an old
c64 system sitting around that they would want to part with?  Im not
looking for much, just an old style c64, 1541 drive, and maybe a
monitor?

Sorry to be off topic but I thought this was the best place to ask! :)

thanks all,

Kenny