[olug] Suggestions for web/e-mail/shell access hosting...

Dave Rowe dave at roweware.com
Fri Jun 8 13:40:59 UTC 2007

I also am using Bluehost.  Very good service, and basically, you get free upgrades for the life of the account (atleast, that's been my experience).  Once in a while I'll check the homepage and see they've increased services (be it space or bandwidth), and you can open a ticket and they'll upgrade you at no cost.  Depending on the size of change, they may move you to a different server, so not always convenient.  Overall though, largely un-interrupted service has been my experience.