[olug] Cox Issues Was: Cox sucks

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 20:46:00 UTC 2007

Actually, without a contract, they could be sued for "unreasonably" terminating someone's service.  Part of that stems from the fact you could think up whatever conspiracy you want to (They don't like me because of _______) and take them to court.
Probably the worst business practice is to not make sure you've got a contract to abide by.

http://www.ericshaus.com
I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.