[olug] Cox Issues Was: Cox sucks

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Jul 18 23:52:50 UTC 2007

First national is getting rid of any straight co-location.

They are only interested in co-location where they provide the OS
support at somewhere around $400/month per server for windows servers.
Prices go up if you actually want them to do anything.

What is a good group-pricing for olug co-location?
$5/per U?

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User