[olug] Cox Issues Was: Cox sucks

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Jul 18 20:08:22 UTC 2007

Why not setup 'community' data center.....or does everyone just want a
  fibre link to their home for $20.00?

If you had $20/month from 125+people, you could support the overhead
of a small data center with a T1 or two, speed connection. The
equipment/etc would need to be pooled from the members, along with
access and support.

If a non-profit were formed, you could possibly get some corporate support.

Hobbyist and R&D........

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User