[olug] Cox sucks

Shawn L Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Tue Jul 17 01:21:37 UTC 2007

I have the Business Account because I got that run around with Qwest and the
Residential Services.  Especially since I heard from other Cox areas that
they were blocking TFTP and HTTPS.  Some people said that they were having
problems with the primary SIP port 5060.

Oh, and if you are a business customer they upgrade you automatically to the
new highest speed when it comes online.

Hope that helps

----
Shawn L. Djernes