[olug] SSL Explorer

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Sun Jul 15 22:59:20 UTC 2007

I use SSL-Explorer and I like it.  If you have used/seen the Enkoo SSL
VPN before they were bought out by SonicWall -- it is similar in
concept.  As for the power of the box needed, it depends on how many
users and what you are doing.  At work I've got it running on an old
Celeron based IPaq desktop and it works just fine for sysadmin duties
and giving me remote access.   @my house, I've got it running on a
FreeBSD system in my rack.

It doesn't take much to give it a go -- you will need java installed.
If you are looking for an SSL-VPN this is one for your short list.

-Jeff