[olug] best linux distro for...

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:38:28 UTC 2007

Probably because there's a specific RPM package he wants to install.

For example, a while back I found a quite interesting deb package:
knockd(google it. Then install it). But it was only available as a
deb(it's since been ported to an RPM). The reason is probably similar.
Some program that is a deal breaker(.EXEs, anyone?)