[olug] New site/organization! Disregard if not interested in motor-vehicles.

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Fri Jul 6 01:10:37 UTC 2007

Well, on topic, my car stereo does run linux, so the whole linux based
carputer thing is interesting to me. Maybe I'm different, but, shouldn't
you have a website up before you advertise it? I'm guilty myself of
buying a domain and never actually getting the site intended for it up.

I'll have to remember to check back in a few weeks, but I'll probably
forget.

In related news, if you're ever in the Mid-Ohio Valley (where I grew up)
or looking for inspiration, my good friend runs www.movfast.com, which
is exactly like the venture mentioned here.

-- Daniel