[olug] Slightly OT: Books on Eclipse IDE.

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Tue Jan 30 15:57:49 UTC 2007

HI all,

I find myself with slightly more time on my hands than I anticipated
(Long story that I won't go into here). One of the projects I'm working
on requires an increasing degree of proficiency with eclipse and
specifically eclipse-wtp. Instead of working on gaining that proficiency
within the confines of that project, I have decided eclipse is valuable
enough for me to learn on my own time.

What I would like to hear from those that use eclipse regularly is any
books or other resources that you've found particularly helpful in
learning eclipse. I know of several websites including the eclipse.org
website but I'm asking if anyone has anything that they found
particularly helpful and more specifically hardcopy.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Don Kauffman