[olug] Video Card Question

Bill Eberly imjustabill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 03:28:20 UTC 2007

I'd also suggest a Nvidia card. Driver support from ATI is really bad (doing
a ctrl+alt+backspace, or even logging out will sometimes bork your display
until you reboot), and the open source driver can be iffy with accelerated
stuff and can't display a high enough resolution for running dual monitors
at a decent resolution.