[olug] MythTV Issue

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Fri Jan 19 03:40:12 UTC 2007

Is the newer card a PVR350? These are causing issues with certain
versions of udev.

Have you tried to manually tune either card and do a
cat /dev/video0 > tmpfile.mpg
and see what you get?

What cable provider are you using or OTA?

Cox should have the frequency table of us-cable-hrc

If everything was working correctly for a long period of time, I'd
check the physical cable, and replace any splitters. I have had to to
replace splitters/cable at several sites for odd 'static' problems.

What version of ivtv?