[olug] small RDP client

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Jan 15 03:51:20 UTC 2007

On Sat, January 13, 2007 12:02, Daryl Rue wrote:
> Anyone know what the smallest install/source I could use as an RDP client
> for some old laptops?  My wireless usb has a linux driver.

Hi Daryl!

You might want to check out "Damn Small Linux":
 * http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/
They have "rdesktop" as one of the packages.

Or you could play with "Linux From Scratch" to roll your own
micro-distribution:
 * http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov