[olug] desperately need a loaded motherboard.

Charles Bird cbird at mail.datar8.com
Wed Jan 10 19:40:05 UTC 2007

I have a couple of atx board with via chipsets, unknown condition at the
moment, I will be taking out to RTU for testing, also have 256MB DDR, and
a AMD 1700, 1800, 1900, and 2800, all unknown as well, I believe the 1700
was operational last time i checked.
Otherwise u can always pickup a single or dual proc DL360/DL380 out there
for about the same cost if not cheaper. Thats what i did. I like the hot
swap scsi drives and smp.

Did this "Bad Incident" involve Mt Dew by chance?