[olug] Wireless routers

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 16:19:54 UTC 2007

For those who are looking at going on the cheap and trying DD-WRT on one of the version 5 or 6 WRT54G routers, it works pretty well.
My version 6 just went from unable to DMZ or port forward to a fully functional WRT54G in a few minutes' time.  This is good, as it was going to be pretty useless for me without DMZ, at the very least.

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.