[olug] Local Area Linux Trainging Classes

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Wed Jan 3 14:42:36 UTC 2007

MCC in Omaha has simmilar programs as well.

Also (IIRC), does not Adam & the AIM folks have some sort of program?

If all else, have them come & even help at the installfest! :)

<quote who="Michael Peterson">

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson