[olug] [Wftl-lug] The Daylight Savings Time (US and Canada) Glitch

Marcel Gagne marcel at marcelgagne.com
Tue Feb 20 19:15:30 UTC 2007

Hello Michael, et al.

On February 20, 2007 02:01:42 pm Michael Willems wrote:
> Oh... yes.... I am pretty sure most of my server boxes will be affected
> (they run unsupported Linuxes like Fedora Core 4...)

Just download the latest tzdata src RPM for Fedora Core 6 (or 5), and rebuild
it. This is a noarch package so it's pretty straightforward.  Two minutes
later, your DST problems are history.

Take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note: This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.