[olug] OT: IPod problem on a MAC

Charles Bird cbird at mail.datar8.com
Sat Feb 3 03:29:06 UTC 2007

Hmmm.... I never had that problem on mine.
There should be no naming of .exe ! Thats naughty.
when I was using on non-mac, I downloaded the mpeg4 clips added to library
and when I plugged in iPod it transfered over just fine with no issues at
all.
Did U guys change/upgrade the encoders in the Tx room?

Its either encoding or decoding that would cause the audio layer to stop
playback....