[olug] Multi-User Ubuntu

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Dec 21 02:18:45 UTC 2007

On Thu, December 20, 2007 17:52, Gregory Zill wrote:
> I need to share an application I have working for my user with another,
> non-sudo user. Ubuntu 7.10. Any pointers would be appreciated

What type of program?

If it is installed so that the executble is in a common path (/bin or
/usr/bin for example), then all they need to do is run the program from a
command line.

If the program is setup in a more unique path, you'll have to add that
path to their environment.

Dan

- - - -
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
PTT, CdC, ARC, S.A.I.C., Loin, Spetznaz, Fax encryption
BOSS, FBI, froglegs, USACIL, RIT, NATIA, Hackers
botux, spook words, SGI, primacord, Glock 26, Menwith, DF