[olug] The OLPC

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Dec 20 03:15:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, December 19, 2007 10:06, Obi-Wan wrote:
> I'm curious to know how well the web browser supports things like flash
> or other plugins that power the game web sites that my young children
> frequent.

Same here.  I know I can't wean my wife off of her addiction to the free
"MSN Games" that are Windows only, but there is enough kid oriented sites
that use flash games -- my wife is a goner, but I might be able to save
the kids! :-)

Dan
- - - -
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
SWAT, DJC, ADIU, b9, Tie-fighter, STARLAN, GRU
CDA, AVN, Intiso, EOD, GRU, Forte, secure shell
MD5, Macintosh Internet Security, Artichoke, Halcon, Cohiba, CATO, ICENRO