[olug] The best site for Linux News

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Dec 14 14:12:01 UTC 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007 05:33:50 Joe Gulizia wrote:
>> What (in your opinion...NOT wanting to create Flames)
>> is the best website for FOSS and/or linux related news
>> with RSS feeds in the English language (New
>> developments, new products, innovation, etc)?  If it
>> is distro specific please state that.

My RSS feeds include ArsTechnica.com, LWN.Net, Linux.Com,
LinuxToday.com, and a few others that are more general tech than FOSS
oriented.

Linux.com and LinuxToday.com seem to have quite a bit of overlap, plus
they tend to be link aggregators (a quick blurb, then point to someone
elses actual article) where LWN.Net and ArsTechnica tend to have more
site-generated content.

Dan

--
- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles "I do not