[olug] The best site for Linux News

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 11:33:50 UTC 2007

What (in your opinion...NOT wanting to create Flames)
is the best website for FOSS and/or linux related news
with RSS feeds in the English language (New
developments, new products, innovation, etc)?  If it
is distro specific please state that.

I have subscribed to Planet Ubuntu, Linux Journal and
Linux Gazette.  I do check /. but find it a little
more free form than what I'm looking for.  Think
tech.yahoo.com BUT linux specific.

Also does anyone know about any pages with RSS that
require a login and password to gain access?  I need
to check that out...linux specific or not.

TIA

Joe