[olug] December Meeting recording

Russell T. Monaghan russellmonaghan at cox.net
Tue Dec 4 05:32:42 UTC 2007

I have rockbox on my sansa 260, and it's definitely better than the OF.
It halved the boot time too, and it's got
a lot of great features. I just thought it sounds like an interesting
discussion, and I'd like to hear it. The redhat talk, too. If someone
could record it, then put it on the olug site, that'd be great.
If this happens, I pledge to make it to one of the meetings soon. And
I'll bring my Dreamcast and order pizza with pizzaparty from it. =]

Russell