[olug] December Meeting recording

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Tue Dec 4 05:26:20 UTC 2007

I've been pretty happy with my rockbox install on my iriver iHP120.  It
halved the boot time and it added bookmarking for listening to podcasts
and audiobooks.  I can also now create playlists on the iriver which
wasn't possible with their firmware.

I do have problems with it crashing though and sometimes the interface
bogs down a bit and can stall for a couple of seconds.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless