[olug] OT - Help, need Cisco VPN Client for Vista

Russ Dunham russ at Solution-Tech.com
Fri Aug 31 20:42:11 UTC 2007

I know this is off topic, and I really don't want anything to do with Vista.

Cisco is such a pain to work with.  I bought a Cisco Pix-501-K9 for a client
along with the VPN client CD.  However the CD does not include even the
latest VPN Client for XP let alone Vista.  Calling Cisco just ends up with
my client must buy a maintenance contract in order for us to download the
software.  This just doesn't seem right since we just paid $40 for the out
of date CD.

Does anyone have

  vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.01.0600-k9.exe

or whatever is current that I can get from you?

Thanks,
Russ Dunham