[olug] Newbie type question

John Moran bugs.moran at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:22:19 UTC 2007

Carl - Thanks much.  I tried the Ubuntu IRC channel and got no
response.  I knew one of my fellow Nebraskans would help me out, I
just felt the question was a bit of a pest type question.  You've
given me all the info I need.  Thanks again.

And to everyone, I'd like to say I've made two committed linux
converts lately, with Slax and Ubuntu.  I wouldn't be able to do that
without lurking here.

Thanks everyone,
John