[olug] MythTV capabilities?

Steve Busby steve.busby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:32:10 UTC 2007

It's been a while since I playing with MythTV, so hopefully somebody can
give you an answer to that portion.  What it really sounds like you need
would be covered nicely by a Sling Media device.

http://us.slingmedia.com/page/home

We've been talking about this at work and whether we can prevent our users
from eating up our bandwidth.  But my boss isn't willing to buy me one for
"testing"....

Buz