[olug] (Relatively) Nearby Colocation Centers

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Fri Aug 17 12:58:25 UTC 2007

First national should be taken off of the list. They are no longer
providing co-location without services. So unless you want to pay the
costs for them to manage your OS and apps, they are out.......

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User