[olug] (Relatively) Nearby Colocation Centers

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Fri Aug 17 04:23:19 UTC 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 13:01, Brian Roberson wrote:
> The OLUG server is in the same boat... I have really been thinking about
> just doing the cox business (10/1) solution for the house... It runs
> ~115/month or 12/1.5 @ 159 MRC.... Or I am open if anyone want's to jump
> on the bandwagon and find power/cooling for a cox connection to be
> shared... any takers?

We have a Cox business connection at my wife's office.  I run a few very low
traffic domains off of the connection, and since I've only got a few boxes
and they're not business critical, I do not have special cooling/UPS.  If
OLUG is willing to pay for an additional IP(s) and a bit of power, I've got a
bit of space.  Contact me off list or talk to me at installfest.

Dave