[olug] OT: where to get RJ-45 connectors

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:23:02 UTC 2007

the best place in the area (hands down in my opinion) is Computer Cable
Connection off of Hwy370 in bellevue.

I buy all my cable there, and when i don't have time to wait for an ebay
order, i buy my connectors there also.

If you just need a few, drop a line and i'll give you some. i'm sure i'm not
the only one on this board who would be so gracious!