[olug] OT: where to get RJ-45 connectors

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Thu Aug 9 19:01:19 UTC 2007

Where does one get RJ-45 connectors around here, for making your own
network cables?  I just moved down here last year, and haven't stepped
foot in any local computer shop yet.  But I've called Futureware,
checked Office Max, and called several shops that came up when searching
google.  Someone told me GreyBar has them, which is where we'll probably
end up going even though its a ways out of the way.  Anyone know of some
other shops that would carry say a 100 count bag of these?  I'm near 680
& Dodge.

Thanks,
-Ryan