[olug] NEbraskaCERT Conference August 14th - Announcement

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 20:59:58 UTC 2007

Hey Guys,

Please read the following announcement, about this year's
NEbraskaCERT conference.  Thanks to our hosting provider (Valueweb),
we've decided to open this year's conference attendance up.

Seating is limited.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying

Begin Announcement

NEbraskaCERT Conference 2007, August 14th.

NEbraskaCERT is back on the web.  Our website and e-mail have been
down for the last week.  Our current and soon to be former hosting
provider Valueweb managed to knock us off the web for that time,
as part of their move.  We're still in the process of restoring some
parts of our e-mail and web sites.

This of course has made it impossible for people to register for the
conference.  Given this, NEbraskaCERT has decided to make attendance
to this year's conference, Free, Gratis.

Dr. Blaine Burnham will be our keynoter this year.  It should be an
awesome talk.  We also have a great slate of speakers throughout the
day.

What we're offering 4 tracks of 4 speakers, 1 keynoter, 1 great
lunch and a chance to network with some great people this year.

Please RSVP by e-mailing to the talented and vastly underpaid
lindaray at nugensoft.com.  Space is limited so please get your rsvp
in as soon as possible.  We need to get our food counts in on
Thursday
so please RSVP by then.  Also if you do RSVP, please make sure you
can attend, as NEbraskaCERT is paying the facility per registered
attendee.

The conference is at the Scott Conference Center at 6450 Pine, with
the Continental Breakfast from 7:30-8:45.  The first talks
will start at 9:00am, running until 4:45pm.

We are also offering NSA IAM & NSA IEM training after the conference.
Check out our webpage http://www.certconf.org for details.

Again, we apologize for our disappearance from the Internet the last
couple of days.

Aaron
0-0-0
Aaron Grothe