[olug] Calendaring Server/Service

Bill Eberly imjustabill at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:37:34 UTC 2007

The first thing that comes to mind is ScheduleWorld. Its a service that lets
you sync multiple calendars up to one remote calendar. I use it for syncing
my Pocket PC/Evolution with Google Calendar. There's a free Outlook plugin,
but as far as I can tell there isn't one for Kmail. However, if you don't
mind switching to Evolution or Thunderbird, it might be an option.
http://www.scheduleworld.com