[olug] Business P2P file transfering

Todd Christopher Hamilton netarttodd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:02:35 UTC 2007

Is anyone using P2P type file transfer systems to transfer large data
files between remote offices or client sites?  My company provides a
cross organizational / cross system interface between medical
facilities.  We use a server based (hub and spoke) file transport
method but I am looking for something a little more 21st century.
Nodes need to work behind NAT, there would be a single node that
originated the data and one or two nodes that would receive the data.
Of coarse this would all need to be done programmaticly.  Any
suggestions?

--
Todd Christopher Hamilton
(402) 660-2787