[olug] OT: Moving Analog Video to Mac G4

Pete Trerice petetrerice at cox.net
Mon Apr 23 23:15:38 UTC 2007

<RAND_PLUG>
A few months ago the Greater Nebraska Macintosh Users Group (GNMUG), found
at www.gnmug.org, covered this very topic!  Both of these gentlemen are
correct, this is truly the easiest way for you to go Analog to Digital.
Just as long as you don't have any tapes with the good old fashioned
Macrovision you'll be fine.
The GNMUG meets the second Tuesday of every month in the same place as OLUG,
same OLUG time.
</RAND_PLUG>

--Pete