[olug] Question: package / system for administrating multiple very similar systems ?

Jim O'Gorman jameso at elwood.net
Sat Apr 21 03:36:01 UTC 2007

For the heck of it, I put up a system I created and am using on sourceforge
a couple of weeks back: https://sourceforge.net/projects/autodeploy/

I use it in order to enforce repeatable builds across my systems. Idea is to
do the work in the creation of the templates, and never have to do any work
on the individual systems at all. Give it a look and see if it might help
you at all. As I said, I am using it with success, however I do not know or
think anyone else has ever given it an attempt.

Jim