[olug] anybody need RAM?

Tim & Alethea Larson thelarsons3 at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 03:02:26 UTC 2007

So, I was stupid and didn't realize RAM pairs in a dual G5 PowerMac had
to be _precisely matching_ or they wouldn't be recognized.  Rather than
pay shipping fees again and/or restocking, I was wondering if anybody
would like to buy one or two 512 MiB sticks of PNY's finest PC3200 DDR?
  They're brand new and perfectly fine, except they're not matched,
which shouldn't be a problem unless you've got a finicky dual-proc
system like this.

Please let me know or they go to craiglist or ebay.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim & Alethea