[olug] googleplex expansion?

Terry Begley tbegley at creighton.edu
Thu Apr 12 13:10:50 UTC 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Mike Hostetler wrote:

> I have no sources, but there was an article in the paper yesterday about
> a new industrial zone planned in CB but the city won't talk about who is
> coming in.  I was just thinking yesterday that Omaha would be a good
> next place for Google (in the middle of the country, lots o' fiber,
> etc.)

  My sources (outside of the University) tell me that it is indeed Google.

-----
            Terry Begley, Information Technology Coordinator
        Creighton University, College of Business Administration
            Omaha, NE  68178       http://eden.creighton.edu
 tbegley at creighton.edu  Office:(402)280-2619  Pager:978-0471  Cell:510-0694

              Member of the NonSequitur society.  Our motto:
      "We don't have regular meetings, but isn't blue a nice color?"