[olug] [off-topic/humor] Re: procmail vacation intermittent error

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Sep 29 04:01:29 UTC 2006

Jay Hannah wrote:
> $perl++;

> Omaha Perl Mongers: http://omaha.pm.org

And had Jay encounterd this same problem, he would have just re-written
Procmail in Perl and kept the "/bin/cat" section. :)

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's grave
to solve all world energy problems." -- /. user GigsVT (208848)
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68