[olug] Comments on Qwest as a commercial ISP

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Nov 23 18:20:24 UTC 2006

We are considering switching our data T1/DS1 at work from Sprint to
Qwest.  While I've been pleased with the technical support from
Sprint, the Qwest offer is low enough to be of serious consideration.
(675 vs 550)

Does anyone have anything positive/negative to say about Qwest in this regard?

Does anyone have multiple T1's or better with qwest? Fractional DS3?

Part of the deal is an Adtran router, specifically a 3200 -- any comments?

Thanks,

--
Jeff Hinrichs