[olug] Local computer recyclers

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Wed Nov 22 20:28:32 UTC 2006

I would suggest

- Army Surplus Sales
(712) 322-8399
1308 S 17th St
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
ask for Billy, tell him I sent ya

- Electronic Recyclers Inc
1528 N 16th St
Omaha, NE 68110
(402) 408-0053

Psst, BTW Bill:
http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&hl=en&q=computer+recycling+omaha&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&q=computer+recycling&near=Omaha,+NE&radius=0.0&latlng=41258611,-95937500,8998890966929796127&dtab=3

;)

<quote who="Bill Brush">
> I've got some old PC's that I'd like to see recycled rather than go to
> the landfill (the whole ecologically unsound bit there), so is there
> anywhere in Lincoln or Omaha that does such a thing?  Or would anyone
> like a couple of old clunkers?
>
> I can't even tell you for sure what the hardware is, I've had them for
> well over 6 years, and the one is on it's 3rd or 4th motherboard/cpu.
> I think they're both the old-style AT power supplies and one of them
> has the AT keyboard connector.
>
> The one thing of note is that one of them has a circa 1993 full tower
> case made of heavy-guage steel.  The thing is a tank.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bill

Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson
Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>
FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?