[olug] Local computer recyclers

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:51:10 UTC 2006

I've got some old PC's that I'd like to see recycled rather than go to
the landfill (the whole ecologically unsound bit there), so is there
anywhere in Lincoln or Omaha that does such a thing?  Or would anyone
like a couple of old clunkers?

I can't even tell you for sure what the hardware is, I've had them for
well over 6 years, and the one is on it's 3rd or 4th motherboard/cpu.
I think they're both the old-style AT power supplies and one of them
has the AT keyboard connector.

The one thing of note is that one of them has a circa 1993 full tower
case made of heavy-guage steel.  The thing is a tank.

Thanks in advance.

Bill