[olug] Web Based Help Desk Software

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Wed Nov 22 15:16:11 UTC 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, nealr wrote:
>  We've got two RT installations - software kicks ass. Of course, it
> first kicks the installer's ass ... very demanding thing to get going,
> at least on FreeBSD.

Are you using RT "as designed" for just help desk type things or for more
functions? Our IP Office phone system sends our VM as an email wav file so
I was thinking about piping that into RT so we can make sure no messages
for missed. The other things I wanted to do were to send nagios
notifications and sales inquiries and make sure they get handled.

dave

--
Dave Weis
djweis at internetsolver.com