[olug] Web Based Help Desk Software

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 05:27:30 UTC 2006

well, i joined OLUG becuase of issues i'm having migrating to LINUX from
WIN2003, so i may not be of a lot of help. maybe you can help me. i can't
figure out host headers on LINUX, and i have no GUI to configure apache, so
i must do it all in the config scripts (sucks).

my suggestion would be to you, and you may have already tried this, but
check out sourceforge.net. all kinds of good stuff there.