[olug] Harvard Business School Study - Linux Migration

Buchen, Amy abuchen at key-inc.com
Mon Nov 13 22:51:56 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm conducting a study for a Harvard Business School professor on the
costs associated with migrations between different Linux distributions,
and I am looking for companies that have undergone a migration like
this.  Does anyone have any contacts for IT professionals at large
companies (500+ full time employees) who have migrated from one Linux
distribution to another?  I can provide an honorarium of $200 to the
company IT individuals willing to participate in the study.  It will
involve a 30 to 45-minute phone conversation.  I am not looking for
external consultants who have done migrations, but specifically someone
who works for a large company that has undergone a Linux migration.
Thank you for any advice or assistance.

Amy

abuchen at key-inc.com