[olug] Firefox 2.0 issue

Bill Eberly imjustabill at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 21:44:16 UTC 2006

Hm, first time I've heard of this happening on Linux, though it apparently
happens quite often on windows boxen. Try looking in your
~/.mozilla/firefox/<profile name> folder for the bookmarks.html file and
importing it in Firefox. The profile name is usually a garbled string of
characters. If the bookmarks.html doesnt work, look in the bookmarkbackups
folder.