[olug] Novell & Microsoft

Sean J. Edwards sjedwards at omnihotels.com
Fri Nov 3 19:21:31 UTC 2006

Could this have something to do with stabilizing or enhancing Longhorn?
Isn't Longhorn supposed to have some rich CLI?  Is cygwin next on
Microsoft's hit list?

--
-=Sean Edwards=-
Omni Hotels Reservation Center
sjedwards at omnihotels.com
402-952-6528

Omni Hotels is proud to be ranked Highest In Guest Satisfaction Among Upscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power and Associates for the second consecutive year.