[olug] VMWare

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:09:28 UTC 2006

VMware provides a complete virtual PC to the guest OS's.  So "yes" it
can run as many guest OS's as you have processor cycles and memory to
support.

That being said if you have some fancy hardware on the host hardware
(e.g. HD TV tuner with 5.1 dolby) then a guest will not be able to
access it because ....... VMware provides a complete virtual PC to the
guest OS.

Bill