[olug] [Macintosh] Powermac G3, Ubuntu, and OS X

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Fri May 19 02:47:30 UTC 2006

I have an old copy of 10.0 and then a 10.1 update CD that I had when
I didn't even own a mac.  Now my 3 macs (MacBook Pro, 12" PowerBook
G4 1 Ghz, iBook 1.3hz[?]) all have 10.4...but that version might be
too old for you...I didn't care much for OSX before 10.3...

Nathan D. Rotschafer
Cell: (402) 216-9270
email: nrotschafer at geniussystems.net